View Profile ELEPS44

All 114 Audio Reviews

47 w/ Responses

Hahaha I really brought a lot of nostalgia to hear this topic haha.
The truth is I have to say that you have improved. Now that you put more effort to your songs osea to be 5 or 6 days to make a song the truth is an achievement my friend.
I hope you succeed in music. I hope you are dj / producer like the others.

Lucky, my friend.

PS: This song will do remixada you want or not: D

JordanKyser responds:

Yes, I have improved within the time I made the original version of Dubstep Machine. Just recently, I made the use of making LMMS dubstep. My first official dubstep was Summer in 2057, which was actually made almost a couple months ago.

P.S. I would love somebody to remix this song! :D

Thanks!

Amazing!!

Collab?

DJCat12 responds:

Yeah Guy, but You can start it?

Nice :D

ingl├ęs

Hi, toxic friend.
First of all, happy birthday, I hope you spend the best possible time with the whole community of newgrounds and family.

This track I like for its intro and in the way the build up is very good. One thing I did not like was when the dubstep base started. I did not feel a sub bass that would accompany the melody but that is the thing after all incredible good track: D

Another thing I wanted to tell you.
I'm very direct gg
Do you want to make a collab with me dubstep ??

I wait for the answer;)

Don't like dance i like music dubstep

Skypex responds:

I'm doing my best on Dubstep atm (secret project, shh), but it will most likely be a while before you see a decent Dubstep song from me haha, thank you for the support though!

- Skypex

Nice Synth intro made the gross beat for fl Studio 12 pluging effect
Amazaing drop ;D

Toxic-Omega responds:

Thanks, I actually didn't use gross beat for the glitching, I used Glitch2 :)

Hello welcome to my world of newgrounds ado I usually upload my tracks or remixes of other track I do not usually upload art or games or other things (because I'm horrible) maybe upload some video clip between quotes but I do not know but nothing welcome

17, Male